Thanks for your order!
We appreciate you joining the Blue Zoo family (or using additional services if you already hold a spot in our menagerie). You’ve just taken another key step in developing your online presence. Content is the key to remaining at the forefront of your customer’s attention (and those hungry search spiders too!)
Here’s your content library from the Zoo:
- Hummingbird Gets Social, but Content Still King– tips for understanding Hummingbird and the best kind of content.
- 8 Formatting Tips for More Traffic – formatting tips to help your blog get more traffic.
- 7 Steps to Craft a Story that Sells – tips for using the power of story to attract customers and improve your content.
- Finding Your Story for Social Media – the power of story to engage and connect on social media.
- Stories: Is Yours Working? – how to test and upgrade your story.
- How to Create Advertising that Sells – classic advertising tips from David Ogilvy.
- The Tale of Your Business – get personal with your business story.
- Is Your Content Sexy? – what really attracts people to your content.
- 5 Tips for Managing Your Online Presence – the big picture
- The Dynamic Customer Cycle – your brand groundwork to help with story and content.
- 9 Tips for Effective Communication – tips for better communication.
- The ABC’s of Value – an overall brand strategy, which will influence your content.
- Gear Up for Google+ – an outline of features.
- Choosing the Right Keywords – keywords help your content get ranked higher by search engines.
- Blogging to Better Relationships – overall process and strategy.
- How to Rock Your Brand – tips for focusing your brand and copy.
- The Power of Simplicity – keeping your messages short and concise.
Let us know your favorite articles and how we can help you win the game of copy and search.
The Blue Zoo Crew