Having a professional website and an active and engaging social media presence can give smaller vendors a competitive edge over bigger companies in the category. Vendors need to be online to engage with their customers, let them do the vital research online, and be in the aisle with mobile tools to help them make decisions on product selection.
The Blue Zoo Creative team has spent several years in the vendor community, for Walmart and SuperValu, and understands not only what these organizations require but what works online.
Among the services we provide to the vendors are:
- Social media syndication setup and best practices training on social media
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to move your site up in search engine rankings.
- Location-based services (LBS) integration give your customers another option to interact at the shelf with your brand.
- Online ads to target specific niche markets.
- Facebook contest management. Our contest tool will give you many options on collecting information from your customers that will make it easy to import into your mailing lists and keep up with your customers.
- Graphic design
- Online tracking is also important, if you need to learn who is visiting your site and when, we have multiple options of monitoring your online activity.
- Online conversation monitoring. Listen to what is being said about you and where (Facebook, Twitter, news, forums) Find your key influencers and approach them and spread the word about your product.
the Pros of the Blue Zoo Crew build it right.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation
Quit Monkeying Around! Join the Zoo.™