Website and tech problems can be challenging.
Knowing where to turn for support when your website goes down or doesn’t function correctly can be an exercise in frustration. Some companies that offer websites and other digital services have a bad reputation for support once the final check has been paid. That can leave you with a mess on your hands that isn’t easily cleaned up. Just like an elephant, we all have long memories, especially when we’ve been let down.
Not so with Blue Zoo! It’s a point of pride (the whole Blue Zoo pride!) to deliver proper support and a nurturing environment for our clients as they grow in the digital space. We’ve always been a phone call or email away.
Recently we’ve unveiled another option. Enter our support system, called HELP!
This is how easy it is to use:
- Direct your browser to our support site.
- Sign up for an account on the home page.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “New Ticket” button on the right side of the main menu.
- Write a descriptive title, choose a “type” of support request, a priority level and enter a description of the problem. The more detail the better!
- Optionally attach a file, e.g. a screenshot that you think might help.
- Click the submit button
That’s it. You will get a response within one business day – usually within a couple of hours.
Here are a few reasons you’ll love this new system:
- Hold us accountable! There is a record of your issue that you can readily reference and track our responses.
- Easy communication. Anything related to your problem can be found in one place.
- One stop shop for support. You can log issues or even help yourself with our knowledge base (the latter is being developed now and will become more robust as the system matures. Stay tuned…).
Of course, you can still email us or pick up the phone. Or send us a message on Facebook. Or send a carrier pigeon!
When you need HELP! Blue Zoo is there for you.